So many of us do so much research and preparation into buying a house, a car, or where our kids should go to school, which diet to try and so much more…but sometimes we can forget to put the same energy in preparing to have a baby!
Private birth Classes
My Sacred Birth & Beyond offers private classes for up to 2 couples at a time and focuses on physiology, birth skills and decision making. They can be tailored to your specific needs. This flexible option allows you to choose the time and place or even bring another pregnant friend to share the cost. Prices start at $250 for 6 hours of content and can be spread over multiple sessions if you wish.
Specific Themed workshops
Are available upon request and with minimum 2 mums/couples. Specific themed workshops are about 1-2 hours long and range from $25-50 per couple. Different topics include:
- “The real n Raw” of labour and birth-open to any, but geared mostly to couples who already given birth but want to have a better labour and birth experience
- “Dads informed” group classes for the birthing partners to learn how to best support their pregnant women, receive advice and guidance for physical, emotional and information support.
- VBAC (Vaginal Births After Cesareans) and how I can better my chances
- Planned cesareans, what I should know beforehand
- ‘Labour pain’ what am I really in for?
- Transitioning into motherhood (what to expect for the first 3 months)
- Breastfeeding support/guidance
- Birth debriefing with others or private, (including birth closure from traumatic birth experiences.)